How I'm Doing So Far

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BOOBS 2011 Fun Facts!



  1. How did you pick your blog name? I'm from The Bahamas and very much an island girl. Just felt fitting.
  2. When did you start blogging? At the exact time I learned about lapband and starting researching and discovered this wonderful family of bloggers - June 2010.
  3. Theme of blog (weight loss, family, circus clowns, sci-fi, erotica, fly fishing, doll collecting, star wars, etc) Pretty much sticks to weight loss and my journey with the band.
  4. Did you go to BOOBs 2010? No - it was 3 days after my surgery!
  5. When were you banded? September 22, 2011
  6. How much have you lost? 113lbs!!!!! 45 were during our intense, mandatory 3-month nutrition and fitness programme.
  7. What are you most looking forward to at BOOBs? Just having fun and really putting names, faces and stories together. And making lifelong friends. I hope!
  8. What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011? See #7
  9. Children? Pets? A four-legged, furry child named Sylvia. She's a part chow/shephard/collie/potcake mix.
  10. Who is your roomie? Stacey and Paige
  11. What day do you arrive? Wednesday
  12. What airport/flight/time? 6pm on AirTran
  13. What events are you signed up for? Drag Show and Second City
  14. Hobbies? BootCamp, photography, shopping for clothes!
  15. Career? Journalist, but right before BOOBS will be starting a new job in marketin
  16. Single? Married? In a relationship? Single in a relationship
  17. Your birthday month? January
  18. What do you want other BOOBs to know about you? that i'm still struggling with really understanding my new little body -- I KNOW I'm this size, but still don't really feel it some days.

2 comments: