What I've lost:
That's since June 15 when i started this journey.
Since being banded September 22 I've lost 20.2lbs
Since my first 6cc Big Girl Fill last Thursday evening I've lost 7.6lbs
That put me firmly in Onederland ladies!!!!!
Unbelieveable. that means i've had a loss rate of @3.4lbs a week.
What I've gained:
- A big smile
- Bigger eyes
- a smaller wardrobe
- a whole new relationship with food
- some incredible legs
- the ability to cross those legs
- emerging hip bones
- the realisation that i don't have to cram myself against the wall when passing someone in a hallway or a stairwell so that they can fit
- had to move my steering wheel down to a more ergonomically comfortable height because i don't need lots of room for my thighs
- extra room in theatre and airplane seats
- i can dash up and down the stairs without feeling like
- a) i'll pass out
- b) i'll fall down
- c) i'll have to stop because my knee hurts
These are just a few of the many benefits i've seen since starting this journey.
Just wanted to share :)