It's been a while. A shamefully, scandalous long while.
But don't despair, my absence does not mean I've fallen off the wagon. Not in the least. To catch up, I'm going to revert to bullet points:
- As of this morning I'm officially 168.2lbs
- That means I've lost 94.2lbs since mid-June.... Holy Crap!
- I'm 5.8lbs from 100 pounds gone... Holy Crap!
- I'm 8.2lbs from my initial goal and 18.2lbs from my new goal.... Holy Crap!
- I've had a number of fills and unfills to get to this point.... Am now sitting comfortably (most days) at 6cc in my 10cc band.
- Was up to 6.2cc for about 2 weeks and that was too tight. EVERYTHING hurt going down.
- I've finally come to terms with what 1/4 cup of food is and this has helped. It ain't no food, but it fills me up.
- I'm still trying to get the right nutritional balance going.... this is hard folks!
- Can't eat in the mornings (too tight) and so usually only get in 2 baby-sized meals a day...
- Sooooooo..... need to add a protein shake in every day to increase my nutritional content.
- Adding a protein shake will allow me to use my other two meals on foods other than protein.
- I'm wearing size 8 pants now and some of them are getting too baggy.... This is mind boggling!
- The other day I borrowed a HOT slinky black Calvin Klein dress from a colleague who used to (and still could) model.... It BLEW my mind to think that I'm now in a position to borrow her clothes...
- I've been busy.... have started moving some things into my new house and will officially make the move on March 11 or 12. So exciting!
- The weather has started to turn down here and I've realised I don't have a single bathing suit that fits.... and as much as I'd love to say I could, even at 168lbs and size 8, this is NOT a bikini bod!!!! Tankini shopping, here I come. Maybe by next summer I'll have toned to a point where a bikini will look great.
- I've missed you guys and am going to spend some serious time catching up as best I can!
- Although there are times I HATE my band (only because I want to be able to eat more than 1/4 cup of food), I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO... happy I got Betsy :)