How I'm Doing So Far

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm baaaack

Hadn't planned on being away... certainly not for so long.... but I moved into my new house last week Friday and only this morning did I FINALLY get cable and internet hooked up. Ugh.... our cable company is lousy!

I've still not booked my tickets for BOOBS in Chicago because I haven't had internet.... but I am going. Just need to decide how many extra days I want to tack on. I figure if I'm going to go all the way there I might as well make my vacation out of it. The only time I went to Chicago it was February and so freakin cold I thought my eyeballs were going to freeze!!!!!

I didn't weigh in last week because I was so busy and tied up with moving. I took the whole week off and now feel I need a vacation to recuperate. I'm almost done with the moving in... a few more things to get sorted. Will be great when I get my countertops in place and then I can really use my kitchen... ah well.... all in time.

I'll wait until Thursday when I hit the official scales, but I have a feeling I've hit 100lbs gone!!! How incredible!!!!!!!!  Still got lots of toning to do, but I can see where 160 wasn't the right goal weight for me. I guess I should change my ticker to reflect the new goal weight of 150.

My band relaxed about the time I moved in here.... it's weird.... and more importantly, it's WONDERFUL!!! The acid reflux is totally gone... I can eat more like 1/2 cup of food if I want,.... but I'm not starving. It's just nice after all this time (pretty much since I got my first fill at the end of October) to have food go down and not hurt or set me off on a burping and belching frenzy!!!!!

I'm off.... got lots of blogs to catch up on again!!! argh

2 comments:

Nella said...

Welcome back!
I had .50 cc's taken out and I can finally eat normally! It was insane!
Cant wait too see pics of the new place!

Nella said...

Welcome back!
I had .50 cc's taken out and I can finally eat normally! It was insane!
Cant wait too see pics of the new place!