How I'm Doing So Far

Thursday, June 9, 2011

apparantly I have a lap band

You wouldn't think it the way I just scarfed down some of that bbq chicken breast. I was hungry. ravenous. so i scarfed. only ate about 1/3 of the meat on it. and with a nice chunk of it still in my hand i realised that yes, i was indeed stuck. because, you see, i have this lap band thing.
somehow i forgot about betsy so she made a raging appearance.
into the bathroom.
let's just say bbq chicken is quite nasty coming back up.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Poor you!! Did Betsy give you an evil cackle as the bbq chicken made it's reappearance? I'm certain mine would have. Sorry about your episode! Hope you're feeling better!

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, dontcha just love when they remind you they're there? Never gets old. *sarcasm!* ;)

Linda said...

It's awful when they tell you who's the boss.

Read said...

been there... done that... Sorry!