How I'm Doing So Far

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Betsy's pissed at me

Well if you dined with or near me last weekend in Chicago, you may have noticed I managed to leave Betsy my band at home. I wasn't out of control eating by a long shot, but definitely found myself able to eat much more than I usually can.
Including copious amounts of crack.... I mean garrett's Chicago mix!
I managed to come home just 1.5 lbs up. Normally a 5 day vacation in a food capital like chit an would guarantee a 10 lb gain!!
Well apparently Betsy wasn't happy about being let out and the bitch lives for pay back..... I've had a couple of pb episodes including the lunch I went out for upon arrival home.
I've barely been able to eat..... Not hungry and have that sense it's gonna come back up anyway!
Today my new dear colleague brought me a lindt choc bar that his wife brought back from Switzerland. And my almost sis in law brought me homemade coconut tartlets and an empanadas. Havent touched the chocolate, had a lick and bite of a tart and for dinner had the empanadas.....
Weight is about 1/2 lb off my lowest ever!

This band is a fickle lil bitch

9 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Betsy is a nasty crotchface. I love you by the way.

Kristin said...

LOL sounds like you better give that Betsy a rest!

You look amazing and am so glad I met you!

Read said...

mine is going back and forth - i threw up a slice of ham at lunch and inhaled a big thick turkey burger at dinner.... I'd rather have a bit more consistency in my life.

Lap Band Gal said...

Yikes! Sounds like you really pissed her off. LOL. Isn't this band a tricky thing to figure out?

Dawnya said...

Wow...so not cool Betsy. She is just jealous because you were being complimented all over town. Sorry we forgot to mention you Betsy. Be nice to my little island honey.

Joey said...

Agh! Mine too! I was fine in Chicago, but now not so much. I am hungry, though. Couldn't get broth down last night. Ugh.

Theresa said...

I didn't gain any weight in Chicago, then I came home and could have eaten my sofa. It's like the trip loosened Pearl right up. Pearl and Betsy need to hang out, they seem a lot alike!

Stephanie M. said...

I'm having the same issue. 5 pounds gained in Chicago, but 4 of them are gone already. I am have been quite tight this week - very strange.

Becky said...

I know, the Chicago Mix was AWESOME! I'm so glad there aren't any around here. :)