How I'm Doing So Far

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sometimes more is more

I'm talking about clothing.

It's rather chilly down here this week (no comments from you northerners... it's cold... i swear). Anyway, I'm wearing a turtleneck, the denim blazer i'm wearing in my last post, a pair of fitted but not tight jeans and my new suede boots. I am fully covered from tip to toe and still, i've been getting compliments from men and women all day long. one guy just told me i walk nicely. i chuckled because all i keep thinking is dear god please don't let me fall down in these heels!!!

It's been a really nice day full of nsvs and i wanted to share that even when we get thinner we don't have to dress in a revealing way to look hot :)

2 comments:

Fluffy said...

Hiya back! : ) Just busy on my end trying to navigate having obligations every single weekend this year. Feeling a bit bah humbug, but I'll get over it. I have 3 events this weekend and hubby hasn't done so well at getting me the info to figure out what I should wear. Oh well, it will work out, right?

Girl, you are looking/doing amazing! Seriously, I am convinced you are going to blow by your goal weight. Congrats on the 12's - that's awesome! The picture of you is great---and btw, you look better than just "normal" : ) . I can't wait to see some progress pics of before and now. Keep it up!

Safe travels through the holidays and my best to you and your loved ones! Thanks for the hiya.

Jen said...

I so agree that we needn't wear something revealing to look fantastic. One of the things I love most about being slimmer is that clothes just *fit* and flatter my curves instead of making them seem overblown and ridiculous, which is what always seemed to happen when I was bigger.

A size 12!! So great! I think I might be a 12 too, but I don't have any here to try on -- just 13s and 11s. heh