How I'm Doing So Far

Friday, December 24, 2010

Yes, Viriginia, There IS a Santa Claus

Because that's the only way I can explain the fact that today I bought, and am wearing size 10 pants! I went into TJ Maxx this afternoon and picked up a few pairs of pants and jeans in both sizes 10 and 8. Once again, I didn't bother trying them on because I'm a size 12... right?!?!?!

When I got home i tried on one pair of the 10s - they fit, but are too snug for prime time. But... two pairs of jeans and a pair of black slacks fit and look great!!!!

Best Christmas present EVER :)

I also picked up a few more size medium tops and even scored one that my mom bought without trying on and when she got home decided she didn't like it. i tried it on and she said since it looked good on me she'd MUCH rather i have it than she have to go back to the store to return it.

On the band band front.... post fill, Betsy is still doing her job. I flew on an early morning flight today so didn't have breakfast. On the plane i opted for the tiny 170-cal pack of cashews... managed to eat about  of them and had enough.

We didn't manage to get to eat lunch until about 1 and I ordered this lovely ahi tuna and avocado appetizer. I ate about a third of it plus about 5 pieces of edamame and realised I was satisfied. Burping now seems to be my body's signal to me to put down the fork.

I've been drinking a lot... I think my body's still trying to replenish what I lost earlier in the week when I was too tight. In any event, this feels good.

Merry Christmas eve my friends. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

No comments: