How I'm Doing So Far

Sunday, April 10, 2011

unfill tomorrow and a pic

after a week of seriously disrupted sleep thanks to acid reflux and being really tired thanks to not being able to eat enough and achy thanks to not being able to drink enough, i'm headed in to Dr D's tomorrow for an unfill.

I'm currently at 6cc in my 10cc band. I am thinking of asking him to take me down to 5.8 tomorrow. We know 5.5 is too loose so somewhere in the midst of that is my sweet spot.

I'm pretty darned close to goal. 7lbs away right now. Been thinking I definitely need to find the right balance while I'm still in the losing phase because right now there's no way I could figure out a maintenance plan because I'm simply not eating enough.

I am ready to take on my of the heavy lifting and have my band there in the background if I let things get out of control.

Truth be told, I'm at a size and weight that I could be quite happy with if this is it. I don't think it is, and I'm still training and working with my nutritionist/trainer so i know we can work this out. I just need to be able to get in three meals a day even if they are just 1/4-1/2 cup.

Input is welcome as i'm aware this is no exact science!

Oh - last night I went out for dinner with a childhood friend. We haven't laid eyes on each other in 19 years, but have kept in touch more recently thanks to the phenomena that is Facebook. It was amazing how we just fell into place as if no time had passed! I share a pic from last night

3 comments:

Dawnya said...

Facebook is great for reconnecting or connecting. I found sisters I didn't even know existed.

You look amazing. Let us know how the unfill works out!!

Fluffy said...

Excellent point on that post on my blog! I added an update so anyone that reads that post would see what you put.

I think getting a bit out is the way to go. Like you said, you are fine tuning at this point. What a difference in your pic! Looking great girly!!!!

And, thanks for the clarification on the Oz thing. Really OK : ) Blog posts are tough and sometimes you read one or a comment and think "yikes, is that how that came across?" and I just wanted to be sure mine didn't come out that way.

Best,
Fluffy

Dinnerland said...

Holy CRAP!! You look awesome, those collarbones!!!!
Wow.
Hope the unfill went well-- I am debating mine for Wednesday...