How I'm Doing So Far

Friday, May 20, 2011

Things I learned when I plugged in the Wii

So i finally got my lovely nice big new flat screen tv (gift from my dbf). And i FINALLY plugged in my Wii and unwrapped the new exercise programmes I got a month or so ago.

And I learned a couple of things.

1. It's best that I give Zumba a try in the privacy of my living room. Good lord I am uncoordinated. But I managed to make it through a few beginner routines and had fun while moving my butt.
2. Moved onto my new EA Active 2 programme and learned that doing floor exercises with Sylvia (my dog) in the room is not possible. As soon as I got on the floor, she was on top of me thinking we were playing some kind of fun new game!
3. Sylvia is a licker. Big time. But she took it to a whole other level when i had finished my routine and was sweating up a storm. She thought she'd died and gone to heaven!

I did take pics along the way, but somehow they disappeared when I synced my i-touch this morning :(

3 comments:

Dawnya said...

Sylvia and my dog Spaz must be related. He thinks i'm his personal amusement part when I get on the floor.

I love the Wii. I need to start working with it again. Zumba for Wii is fun as well.

I love that you switch things up. I need to get on board with that train of though.

Cat said...

Yay Dogs!! Yay Zumba!! Seriously - try to find a live Zumba class - they are incredibly fun!

Heather said...

Oh I had to laugh at this one! I am SOOOOO uncoordinated. Zumba and I do not get along! I love working out to the Wii. My family has a lot of fun with Just Dance.