How I'm Doing So Far

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

tight bands and hair cuts... opinions please

As is usually the case when Betsy the Band self adjusts, I have no clue what caused it. Late last week I began to notice that I couldn't eat as much as I had been. Then over the weekend, she clamped down. Lots of PB episodes and not a heck of a lot of food going in. But liquids are ok and I'm managing sufficient nutrients so I'm going to ride this train as long as I can.... I need that scale to start moving again.

I'm thinking about cutting my hair off. I've had short hair in the past and liked it, but now that my face is much more angular, I think I can pull off a really short cut..... I've fallen into the rut of pulling it up into a pony tail or clip and am BORED with it. Not sure I'm loving the blonde hair either. I spent some time last night having a look through some websites and pulling together styles that I like. They're vastly different, so clearly I haven't narrowed this down. I think I'll pop in to my hair dresser and give her the print out and ask her to start thinking about what would suit me best and be easiest to manage..... Any thoughts on the styles I've selected? The top row, at least, is pretty much in the order that I think I like them

3 comments:

Cat said...

I absolutely love short hair and I bet there isn't anything easier! Just wash, gel and go!! I'm totally getting my hair chopped off when I get to goal.

My favorite is #2 from left in the top row followed by #3 from left in the top row. Cannot wait to see what you decide!

Kristin said...

Ugh, sorry about all the PBs. It's just so miserable isn't it? Hang in there with the liquids but don't hesitate to call your doc if you need a little tweak.

Thanks for your note on my post about the Bahamas. I'm so excited to have a band contact there! We're going to Atlantis - my parents are taking our extended family of 19 people to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. I'm expecting pure chaos.

I do have some questions for you; if you get a chance, can you email me at catchytitlehereblog at gmail dot com?

You look awesome in your bikini, girl. Just awesome!

Read said...

I'm sorry you got tight all of a sudden - hopefully it loosens up a bit!

I like the first one on the left on the top row followed by the 2nd one from the left on the bottom row - I think they are probably very similar cuts which is why I like them both - I can't wait to see what you decide!!