How I'm Doing So Far

Sunday, October 3, 2010

How the heck did THAT happen?

Forgot to tell you about this doozy.

I have been on liquids of pureed food resembling baby food for about 3 weeks or so right now. So please someone tell me how in the world a crown at the top back of my mouth managed to fall out Friday night?!?!?! I could understand if I were chewing Now & Laters or something (yeah... that's how I pulled it out the last time this happened...) but drinking soup and gumming fully blended beans?!?! Come on!

Hoping I can get in to see my dentist tomorrow. By the way. I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST!

4 comments:

Justawallflower said...

eek, that sucks! Hope you get in ASAP! Good luck!

Amanda Kiska said...

Maybe it atrophied from lack of use.

Bonnie said...

:(

Jen said...

boo! You're right, there's no reason for it to fall off during mushies. No fair at all. :(