1. Post who gave you this award
Thank you Christine from Phoenix Revolution
2. State 10 things you like:
- Puppy breath
- Power naps
- My Kindle
- Early evening power walks and catch up chats with a friend
- Days on the beach
- Traveling the world
- Playing with my super duper juicer and vitamix blender
- Closet shopping
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment
- Fluffy who's been banded for 5+ years
- Pie who's doing AWESOME
- Grace who's so strong in spite of the challenges she's been facing of late
- Catherine whose blog was the first I read from start to finish and inspired me to take this step. Oh yeah. and she has a fabulous bungi (she should know what this means!)
- Cindy who should continue to post regularly even if she doesn't think she's got something to say. There are some of us out here hanging on every word!
- Miss Vickie who welcomed me so early on and shared my blog with her friends
- Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou who always manages to make me smile
- Jennifer who has kept a smile on her face and persevered despite having a helluva time with her band. Oh and she cut her hair for locks of love. Awesome!
- Carmen who seems like a cool chick I'd love to hang with sometime
- Roo whose adventures in the middle east always seem so exotic and exciting!
Last night I went for sushi with a couple of girlfriends. It was a last supper of sorts. I love sushi and am a bit concerned that my band won't let me indulge..... it was lovely and we had a great time. i explained all about how the band works and what my eating habits will be once i'm banded. I even (GASP) told them how much i weigh, weighed at the start of the process in response to the 'you don't want to lose 100lbs though...) query. both were shocked, saying they'd never have imagined i weigh that much. "you hide it well' said one of them.
I wore a pair of lane bryant right fit jeans that I mentioned in my blog here on August 13. They fit, but were creating serious muffin top. 3 weeks later they are getting quite baggy. wow. i haven't really lost much weight in that time period, but glad i'm documenting these little things here so i can track my success in other ways!