How I'm Doing So Far

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

To Do List

i thought about making a 'wish list' of things i hope come out of this journey. but instead, i'm calling it my 'To Do List' because wishing ain't gonna get me nowhere and these are things i intend to do either on this journey or once i get to goal weight.

  1. get a belly ring. 
  2. inspired by Amy, I will waterski once again.
  3. Throw out all but one pair of 'can you believe these used to be tight' pants and feel confident i'll never need them again.
  4. wear a bikini on a public beach and strut
  5. complete the Couch to 5k
  6. Run a 5k
  7. get in front of the camera often 
  8. have sexy pics taken 
  9. go horseback riding again
  10. get a Brazillian
this list is likely to be added to and re-appear as this blog continues. 

1 comment:

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Hey hey now! A brazilian is WONDERFUL! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see you start crossing things off and really enjoying yourself!