How I'm Doing So Far

Thursday, July 1, 2010

my dad is the bomb!

not only has my amazing father told me that i need not worry about whether or not insurance is going to cover this surgery..... today he called to let me know that i now have a temporary membership for the yacht club.
i'd asked him last week if he thought i could use his pass to go swimming laps in their long pool early in the morning, but he didn't want to break the rules like that so he's arranged for me to have my own temp membership!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
both my nutritionist and foot doc say swimming would be excellent.
so tomorrow morning, guess who's getting out of bed early to do laps..... i can't have him do his part and me not do mine.
already walked 3x for @40 minutes this week. can't go tonight because am going to the big independence shindig at the U.S. Ambassador's residence.

1 comment:

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

That's awesome! What a supportive dad!!!!